The original purpose of Theta Phi Alpha Foundation remains a core focus today, to offer scholarships to Theta Phi Alpha Sisters. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. These academic scholarships can assist students with their tuition, college or university fees, books, and on-campus housing. Recipients are selected upon the evaluation of these qualities: academic performance, financial need, as well as service to Theta Phi Alpha, campus, and community. In order to apply, the following criteria must be met:
- Initiated member in good standing, including academically and financially
- Submit a complete application on or prior to the deadline, including:
- Application form, including personal statement on the way you exemplify the values of Theta Phi Alpha (2,500 characters or fewer)
- College transcripts
- FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (EFC) form
- Recommendation letter completed on your behalf by an advisor, faculty member, or manager. You will need to provide their email address.
- UNDERGRADUATES: You will need to include your Chapter Advisor's name and e-mail address.
Join us in congratulating our 2020 Scholarship Recipients!
Apply today for the 2021 Theta Phi Alpha Foundation Academic Scholarships!