The Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute (UIFI) is the premier leadership training opportunity for collegiate fraternity and sorority leaders to learn from higher education professionals, national sorority and fraternity headquarter staffs as well as volunteer mentors and other students from across the country. It is held each summer in Bloomington, Indiana, sponsored by the North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC)—with several five-day sessions.
Theta Phi Alpha Foundation offers scholarships for collegiate members to attend a UIFI session during the summer. A scholarship covers the costs associated with attending the Institute, including registration and travel costs. A collegiate sister interested in this phenomenal opportunity is encouraged to apply for a scholarship. Criteria used for blind evaluation of applications are:
- Initiated member in good standing of Theta Phi Alpha, including academically and financially
- Holding an office in the chapter
- Will be an undergraduate student during Fall 2020
Please join us in congratulating our 2019 UIFI scholarship recipients:
- Emily Miske, Delta Lambda
- Danielle Jacobsen, Delta Beta