Being a Theta Phi Alpha Volunteer or National Officer is one of the most rewarding experiences available to a member; not only is it an opportunity to learn and enhance various professional and leadership skills, but it is also an opportunity to connect to Theta Phi Alpha and its membership on a much deeper level.
See below for a sample of available opportunities and check back often for updates. All alumnae, regardless of age or time availability, are encouraged to apply and inquire about current openings and opportunities. Keep in mind that there are always several opportunities available beyond the list below. Varying levels and types of skills are always needed!
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer or National Officer for Theta Phi Alpha, fill out the National Officer Application (link below). For additional information, you may also contact the National Vice President-Alumnae via email at [email protected].
National Officer Application
Open National Officer positions reporting to:
- Chapter Advisory Board Chairman
- Alumnae Initiate Coordinator
- Virtual Engagement Coordinator
- Ask a Theta Phi Webinar Coordinator
- Director of Alumnae Growth and Outreach
- Membership Transition Coordinator
- Alumnae Engagement Coordinator
- Alumnae Panhellenic Association Outreach Coordinator
- Recruitment Captains
- National Assistant Academic Excellence Chairman
- National Assistant Standards Board Chairman
- National Assistant Secretary
- National Archivist
- Assistant Membership Chairman
- Social Media Team members
- The Compass Writing & Editing Team
- Pearl Protectors
- National Assistant Treasurer
Other ways to get involved