Theta Phi Alpha was founded on values which are reflected still today in our Ritual and Creed that nationally bind our sisterhood. This year, Theta Phi Alpha will celebrate our values by participating in National Ritual Celebration Week, March 4–10. National Ritual Celebration Week was founded by Phi Mu in 2011 to encourage reflection on Ritual for their collegian and alumnae members. Since then, numerous organizations have joined Phi Mu in celebrating Ritual. Please visit the Phi Mu website to learn more about National Ritual Celebration Week and to find additional Ritual programming.
How to participate in National Ritual Celebration Week:
- On March 5th, you can participate in National Panhellenic Conference’s International Badge Day by proudly wearing your Badge or New Member Pin
- Post a picture of you wearing your Badge or New Member Pin on social Media using #NRCW or #everlastingconnections
- Conduct the “Rededication of Vows” ceremony with your chapter or alumnae association
- Facilitate an activity from the Ritual Guide
- Make plans to meet up with a sister and celebrate your Theta Phi sisterhood! Share pictures with us of your coffee chats, dinners, weekend outings, or web chats so we can share on social media how we maintain our #everlastingconnections. Submit your photos to us online, http://bit.ly/2BYTHE5, and use the hashtag #sisterhoodsocial in any posts. Looking for sisters to meet up with in your area? With our Member Portal, you can find them! Login to my.thetaphialpha.org, click on 'My Sisters' and then you can search for any member in our database – including by zip code radius!
- Share your reflection on social media:
- Download and print the #NCRW blank poster (391k pdf)
- Write your answer to the following question on the poster: How did you live your Ritual today?
- Take a picture of yourself holding the poster and share on social media! Or, to have this shared on Theta Phi Alpha’s social media accounts, send your picture to email@example.com.
- Remember that we should not be sharing photos of any of our actual Rituals.
Additional Activities to do with your Chapter: