Theta Phi Alpha was founded on values which are reflected still today in our Ritual and Creed that nationally bind our sisterhood. This year, Theta Phi Alpha will celebrate our values by participating in National Ritual Celebration Week, March 2-6. National Ritual Celebration Week was founded by Phi Mu in 2011 to encourage reflection on Ritual for their collegian and alumnae members. Since then, numerous organizations have joined Phi Mu in celebrating Ritual. Please visit the Phi Mu website to learn more about National Ritual Celebration Week and to find additional Ritual programming.
How to participate in National Ritual Celebration Week:
- On March 2nd, you can participate in National Panhellenic Conference’s International Badge Day by proudly wearing your Badge or New Member Pin
- Post a picture of you wearing your Badge or New Member Pin on social Media using #NRCW or #badgeday20
- Conduct the “Rededication of Vows” ceremony with your chapter or alumnae association
- Facilitate an activity from the Ritual Guide
- Share your reflection on social media by participating in conversations on Facebook about our values. Use #LiveYourRitual
- Remember that we should not be sharing photos or language of any of our actual Rituals.
Additional Activities to do with your Chapter: